2011 Chevy Tahoe, 10k watts, 4 Fi BTL 15s, 4 DC Power alts!

Nice build. Looking forward to more.

And you have a rearview camera so there's no need for seeing through the back. lol. I would think just being at headrest level would be fine unless you're trying to kinda hide having a big system by making the box under the window line.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

donno if its been brought up yet or not but that ductape on the headunit has been bugging me, its going get all hot ontop the deck and the tapes going to get sticky and its going stay on deck + it keeps heat in on deck and i know my flip out gets hot as hell after being on for while

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Man keep it up this is possibly the cleanest, most organized, and well planned build I've seen. I really like how you're not skimping or cutting any corners anywhere. Do you have a nice alarm though? If not, that would be a very smart investment for something as nice as that. You wouldn't want someone stealing your shit after all the work and time you put in it.

Hey not sure if u have said but are u keeping your second row

Nah. 2-seater Tahoe FTW.

Ahhh I c lol. Yea cause I was wondering how u were going to fit everything cause there isnt much room behind the second row. Good luck with ur build I'll b watching for updates

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Suggestion: if u build the battery tray put of birch ply, counter sink the bolts into the birch with washers than bolt the tray to the sub box with 4 or 6 carriage bolts it won't rip and will hold the batteries firm, plus look good if u stain it

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

The spare was actually kinda easy to take off. I didn't use the jack either. I jus lowered it all the way and pulled out the cable that was holding it. Also took off the hoist

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

I use 3by 3 angle iron on 3 sides of the batterys holding it snug against my box thena piece of 1 1/2 flat stock steel bent around the shape of battery from the top to bottom and screwed to box and floor. So your goin to lose the backseat? Friend of mine did that and was louder than me no wall id do batterys up in front of the box then like it was weight from passengers. That also doesn't obstruct the port and gives you the option to play with box position and loading off the gate. Build looks awesome,get her done and bring it too meca finals in sanjose id love to hear it

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

If u look I my build log u can kinda see, It's hard to show with urs without actually building it lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived