Daily cummins diesel Obsidian Audio with Crescendo power build.

gogreen.jpg

thats a teaser pic until i can get the pic of my new set up haha

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Hell yess!! Not a stack person... But its your truck.

My dad has the exact same truck! Short bed, 2500, even black. Except its a 02 and has 70,000 miles on it.

Im doing a system in it in a few weeks. Sq set up tho. Beautiful trucks. He got a different turbo? Not sure what kind. But its running 36ibs of boost but the intake is twice as large or some shit. Idk it screams. When i move back to indy in a few weeks ill get a shit ton of pics and do a build log for it. Anyway more pics

Hell yeah man! My truck has a shit ton of miles, but you know how these diesels are haha.. And my truck can get up and go, but if I decided I wanted more power, a turbo and manifold would be next! But I just know of I do that I can say bye bye to my tranny once again lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

I have blown 1 tranny and destroyed 1 rear end! Other than that I really havnt had any problems, oh except one time I did get on ot and it blew a hole in the side of my radiator tank (those stupid plastic sides of the radiator! The industry has to save $5 using plastic instead of aluminum!)

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Oh and yeah it's an auto lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

You have almost as many bikes in your shop as me. Lol I thought I was the only one with 1 for every day of the week.

I fellow rider! Only 2 bikes in the shop are mine, the rm-125 and the white yz 250f that is in the background where you can see the shop doors opening a bit. My brother has two also, the cr-85 and the white crf 250 r with that fat FMF pipe. Then my cousins bike is the crf way in the back and a friends is the cr125 with red plastics. And our little pit bike haha. I'm number 311 that's why my name is kam311, but on my yz the numbers are different caus I just got it and I havnt bought pre prints! Do you race?

I raced quads for 6 years, never did a full season on bikes just some here and there. I ran regional Pro class and GNCC College A on quads, Open Beginner on bikes lol. I at one point had 3 TRX450R's, 1 KTM 300XCW, 1 CRF450R, and 2 KTM 200EXC's in the shop. Now I'm down to just my street bikes, my son's PW50 (AMA legal baller little bike), and DRR90, and a Roll 250R frame I'm debating building. Never got into MX stuff, I love jumping, not so much landing.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Kameron, your subs are snug packed and ready to be picked up by FedEx. :) Be sure you check your email for the tracking numbers in a few hours! :D

Cool! This is Nick I assume, thanks man! Can't wait to put those little monsters to work! Hope your likeing the build so far!

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

You have almost as many bikes in your shop as me. Lol I thought I was the only one with 1 for every day of the week.

I fellow rider! Only 2 bikes in the shop are mine, the rm-125 and the white yz 250f that is in the background where you can see the shop doors opening a bit. My brother has two also, the cr-85 and the white crf 250 r with that fat FMF pipe. Then my cousins bike is the crf way in the back and a friends is the cr125 with red plastics. And our little pit bike haha. I'm number 311 that's why my name is kam311, but on my yz the numbers are different caus I just got it and I havnt bought pre prints! Do you race?

I raced quads for 6 years, never did a full season on bikes just some here and there. I ran regional Pro class and GNCC College A on quads, Open Beginner on bikes lol. I at one point had 3 TRX450R's, 1 KTM 300XCW, 1 CRF450R, and 2 KTM 200EXC's in the shop. Now I'm down to just my street bikes, my son's PW50 (AMA legal baller little bike), and DRR90, and a Roll 250R frame I'm debating building. Never got into MX stuff, I love jumping, not so much landing.

I ride at a couple outdoor tracks around here, but I mainly race an arenacross series sponsered by kicker. It's called cycle city promotions. I just race novice classes mainly for fun... Speaking of racing haha I have a race in like a week and I havnt been on my bike all summer!!! Lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Archived