Daily cummins diesel Obsidian Audio with Crescendo power build.

I can let u know now ull like the setup. Im running 2 obsidians an a BC2000d also

Awesome man! Do you have a build log? I'm exited for this little set up.

I'm also going to post a couple pictures here in a minute of the amp and wiring. And probably the back seat of my truck so everyone can see my box's new home lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

What stage injectors you have, and why not a turbo first? I personally would be putting money I to the engine. Nothing like a 1000 HP sleeper truck for daily.

They are just 150hp, I can't remember the exact cc's but the really woke my truck up, even more than the chip. And when I got the injectors I still didn't know about the boost/exhaust ratio. I didn't know that some turbos make much more boost with much less pressure on the head. So I didn't think I would be able to spool up a bigger turbo with just a chip. Now I know! But I also got the injectors out of my buddies truck who upgraded to 300hp injectors so I got a hell of a deal that I couldn't pass up! And yeah I want to make it faster and all, but I really love a nice system in it! She is as fast as I need right now lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Whatever floats your boat. :pardon: nothing like hearing the turbo whistle on a souled up diesel. And yeah, new turbo ftfw. First thing I'd do after a chip would be a nice turbo. Either way man, still tuned in. :drinks:

ain't that the truth!!! Yeah when I put my intake on and I could hear my turbo whitsle and that blow off valve, I just remember getting on it just to listen to that beautiful sound haha. I'll keep you posted! Turbo is the next upgrade for sure haha

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

k guys got some more pics! first off the new home for my box!

backseat.jpg

now for the wire i am using, its just 1/0awg welding cable, i had originally ordered some monster stuff, but there were some minor technical difficulties lol. i am very happy with this welding wire, it measures up pretty close, it wasnt super expensive, and i ordered it on Monday off of eBay from a store called glowcosmos1 on Friday night and my wire came all the way from Illinois and was literally on my doorstep today (Monday) 25' cost around 75 dollars so if you need 1/0awg hit them up! amazing sellers! i also took pictures of the wire compared to cadence 1/0awg, the cadence measures up to a full 1/0, thats known, but i didnt like that 1 ft of a true OFC weighs 2x more than my 7ft strand of cadence. that's why i went with another wire for my big three and amp. i will use the cadence for something else down the road.

wirepic.jpg

wirecompare.jpg

amp.jpg

again, i love the wire and the sellers were amazing. i will also be posting this deal on the hot deals section. i hope to finish the box tonight!

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

oh and before anyone says anything.. i will NOT be using that 6ga wiring over in the corner for this build!!! haha i am just waiting until i get ready to install my other wire before i take it out, kill 2 birds with 1 stone lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Sick truck dude, im loving it

thanks man! i appreciate it!

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D