Daily cummins diesel Obsidian Audio with Crescendo power build.

Hey thanks guys! And mine are 6" stacks

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Picture update coming up in a bit guys! The subs cane in today (thanks Nick and Jacob!!!!) they were shipped super fast and came on super clean (till my dirty hands touched them at least lol) and also my 8ga cadence wire came in for the speakers! (thanks to ram at audiosavings!) the carpet still hasn't come so when you see pictures of my mess please forgive me, I just threw it all together to make sure the box was good and everything! And I Need to finish up my big 3 tonight cause I have a VD!!!! (lol not the kind your thinking)

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Picture update coming up in a bit guys! The subs cane in today (thanks Nick and Jacob!!!!) they were shipped super fast and came on super clean (till my dirty hands touched them at least lol) and also my 8ga cadence wire came in for the speakers! (thanks to ram at audiosavings!) the carpet still hasn't come so when you see pictures of my mess please forgive me, I just threw it all together to make sure the box was good and everything! And I Need to finish up my big 3 tonight cause I have a VD!!!! (lol not the kind your thinking)

Venereal disease is all I could think of. Lol

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Voltage drop!!! But pretty much the same thing IMO lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

haha yeah i gotta get rid of my VD man! well i didnt get my big 3 all the way done tonight but i did get all the terminals soldered on so hopefully tomorrow after work ill just bolt them on (yeah right, never that easy lol), my voltage drop really isnt super bad, just when i play it full tilt, but my mids and highs cant hang with the volume up that high anyways so its no big deal for now! anyways it got dark before i could take pics of my amp and subs installed (sloppy for now) but tomorrow i hope to have those pics up! for tonight i will put up pics of the obsidian audios and the unboxing of these little monsters! im very happy with these subs so far!

unboxing.jpg

sexy!

twins.jpg

wire.jpg

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Get some videos of those Obsidians up! I'm dying to get my hand on a half dozen of them.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I'm hoping to get a vid up tomorrow man! I don't ave a good camera, just a. Pretty decent digita camera so we will see how it turns out. Man these subs hit the lows, I parked under my garage to measure the cuts for the big 3 and I turned it on for listening pleasure and it sounded like my barn was in an earthquake! I like ran outside to make sure everything was okay haha. I can only imagine half a dozen!

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Cool! Glad you got your subs in. :) Keep us updated and post up a video when you get the chance.

I hope to get a vid up real soon! Thanks again Nick, and please tell Jacob thanks sooo much for the sa-10 he sent, he knows which one ;) now we just gotta figure out how the hell to get two of them in a single cab hehe

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Archived