Jump to content

Budget mids and highs setup for front stage.


Cashdollar2009

Recommended Posts

Posted

Going by your substage I think you'd be VERY happy with the Selenium mids and tweeters, although I prefer the Crescendo XST's for $30pr shipped.

I have 4 6.5's per door and 2 bullets per A-pillar and it keeps up with mid 50's on music. When I demo louder I add in the 12's in the doors and stuff above the wall, more seleniums of course...

They do not need a lot of power to get loud, but if you throw RMS at them they can get very loud, but still sound good if tuned properly.

Posted

get the CTX. i promise you they will sound better in your application. just gotta trust me on this one.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

tang bands or daytons.

/thread.

with no real crossover network :good:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

The selenium is a midrange, so you will not get midbass out of it. Depending upon how high up your subs will play and choice of music that might be an issue.

Otherwise I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger on the PA stuff...

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1156 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...