pioneer stuff

I also notice pioneer usb in front, not a very clean look. I it seems the menu is harder to get to and hard to understand its not at all like the older models. Any new suggestions. What do you use and why you use it.

Read the manual ?:pardon:

I use a lot of Alpines. The menus are always confusing until I read the manual.

I always learn something and the head unit becomes easier to use.

I also notice pioneer usb in front, not a very clean look. I it seems the menu is harder to get to and hard to understand its not at all like the older models. Any new suggestions. What do you use and why you use it.

Read the manual ?:pardon:

I use a lot of Alpines. The menus are always confusing until I read the manual.

I always learn something and the head unit becomes easier to use.

I was checking some out at the bestbuy I was going thru the menu and saw it was different from my older pioneer and it had front usb. this is why no manual, so im looking for something else. im hearing alpine good whats good about the alpine.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

I've got a kenwood. The menu is easy to use. You could try to buy a used pioneer or something if you like the older menu.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

I've got a kenwood. The menu is easy to use. You could try to buy a used pioneer or something if you like the older menu.

I was hoping to be able to control the ipod from the h/u. Thats why I went to bestbuy to look for a new h/u and all the new pioneers where cheap. I have a bb card so thats why i went to bb and wanted pioneer so i would have to rewire another harness. A used h/u wouldnt work unless it has ipod control.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the pioneer radios don't work real well with ipod control. I could be wrong though.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Com on guyz use yur heds!!!! Gah sometime you got to use you're brainz and shit!!!!!!! Hahaha

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the pioneer radios don't work real well with ipod control. I could be wrong though.

looking for idea on h/u other then pioneer im not feeling them anymore. i never used anything esle.

i got the pioneer avhP4200dvd and it works great with my ipod. it has the usb in the back and the menus are very easy to use

i am limited to what i can get with my bb card all the pioneer shit suck. looking for something eles they bb sales. maybe a h/u someone already have used.

Edited by Go-N-Def