Second Skin Audio

my buddy got 2 for 400 or 500 ( cant remember exactly) one of them works fine the other is SUPER noisy

watch the WHOLE vid, gets awesome at the end!! i still havent had a chance to look over the sub well to see why its that noisy but it looks like the old owner dropped it so possibly shifted pole piece

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

my buddy got 2 for 400 or 500 ( cant remember exactly) one of them works fine the other is SUPER noisy

watch the WHOLE vid, gets awesome at the end!! i still havent had a chance to look over the sub well to see why its that noisy but it looks like the old owner dropped it so possibly shifted pole piece

Noisy? As in like it raddles like something's loose inside? I'm sortof a noob, so please explain.

watch that vid, you WILL hear it.. around the end last min or so..

Is the "Noise" that your talking about the thing that sounds like bottoming out or clipping?

If make you feel better have two brand new 9500 12 mtx can sell at list price if need to be.

Brand new as in still in the box, all taped up from factory, or opened but sat in a corner without boxes, or like new... used for a few hours, but didn't like. Also, how do I know it wouldn't be a scam?

Wait, I'm confused... He just got ban? ^^^

Edited by Jeremy1998

yes the sound that sounds like bottoming out but it isnt.. something is ripped/broken or miss alighned

test the subs before you buy!

So if he plays em, and they're barely moving, and they sound like they're raddling, just walk away basically?

Also, what just happened to dolarbilz?

yup... pretty much lol i ALWAYS make sure subs are fine when i buy off kijiji ( canadian version of craigslist) and if im selling i show them that the subs/amp works so they dont call me in a day and say they amp/sub is broken

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole