Platinum Car Show South Elgin,IL

r1wheel68

1st annual Platinum Car Show hosted by Elite Exclusives September 11th in south Elgin IL

More details 2 come but so far, there will b old schools, new schools, trucks bikes, do is, a sound comp, and a restaurant grand opening!!!!!

Way more to come but jus getting every1 ready and deff save the date!!!! More details to come I will keep every1 posted if any1 has any questions plz feel free to post them, pm me or call Dave at 630-546-0545 See U there....

• 2 weeks later...

ill go if anyone loud will be there :peepwall:

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

• 1 month later...

Also, it is a sanction event now, 1x point event!!! So any1 looking to add some points 4 tha season, this is a good way to do it!!

Plus there will b some GREAT raffle prizes as well, can't say wat exactly, but I will say this.... I am the official Chicagoland area Ascendant Dealer.. Sooo wit that being said.. U can prolly put 2+2, together!?

With only 2 weeks to go, who thinks they can make it out?? Im looking at a great turn out so far with all the peeps I kno that already comin, but this could b a good chance to have all the Chicagoland n surrounding SMD to get together as well!!? Really hope to c some of u out there!! Any questions at all, feel free 2 contact me at the # above!!!

Team DOA will have several cars there. Is this a demo friendly area?

Yea, so far we looking good.. Since we should have a couple of SE cops there to hang, n we've told them wat tha plans were. The only biz open in the shopping center that day will b the restaurant, n he's already been given the shake down on wats goin to commence this Sunday.. N knowing me, I will b giving demos all day!! I'd love to checkout some other builds from the site, so bring em on down, we'll have a minor SMD meet at the same time!!?

Archived