Jump to content

Platinum Car Show South Elgin,IL


r1wheel68

Recommended Posts

Posted

1st annual Platinum Car Show hosted by Elite Exclusives September 11th in south Elgin IL

More details 2 come but so far, there will b old schools, new schools, trucks bikes, do is, a sound comp, and a restaurant grand opening!!!!!

Way more to come but jus getting every1 ready and deff save the date!!!! More details to come I will keep every1 posted if any1 has any questions plz feel free to post them, pm me or call Dave at 630-546-0545 See U there....

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

ill go if anyone loud will be there :peepwall:

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

  • 1 month later...
Posted

did the Elgin show in June, was as decent turnout.

They using the TL at this one??? Will you be competing?

Jeremy Weber will b doin the event 4 me, n I do believe he uses TL...?

Yes, I will b puttin my Gator in tha comp... Looking to do some health #'s....

Posted

ill go if anyone loud will be there :peepwall:

What do U mean by (loud) exactly????

I do believe my boy Eddie may b stopping thru, with tha loudest CRX in the world... I think most of U have seen it by now..?

Posted

Also, it is a sanction event now, 1x point event!!! So any1 looking to add some points 4 tha season, this is a good way to do it!!

Plus there will b some GREAT raffle prizes as well, can't say wat exactly, but I will say this.... I am the official Chicagoland area Ascendant Dealer.. Sooo wit that being said.. U can prolly put 2+2, together!?

With only 2 weeks to go, who thinks they can make it out?? Im looking at a great turn out so far with all the peeps I kno that already comin, but this could b a good chance to have all the Chicagoland n surrounding SMD to get together as well!!? Really hope to c some of u out there!! Any questions at all, feel free 2 contact me at the # above!!!

Posted

I'll go to get some demos. It's only 25 minutes away. My wall won't be done though. I'm without beat. Complete rebuild ftl.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

Team DOA will have several cars there. Is this a demo friendly area?

Yea, so far we looking good.. Since we should have a couple of SE cops there to hang, n we've told them wat tha plans were. The only biz open in the shopping center that day will b the restaurant, n he's already been given the shake down on wats goin to commence this Sunday.. N knowing me, I will b giving demos all day!! I'd love to checkout some other builds from the site, so bring em on down, we'll have a minor SMD meet at the same time!!?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10195 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...