r1wheel68 Posted September 6, 2011 Author Report Posted September 6, 2011 Btw, just got confermation today, N.O.S. Energy drink will b there as well, n maybe putting in on some raffle prizes a well....?? I'm stoked to c the turnout!!!
mlstrass Posted September 10, 2011 Report Posted September 10, 2011 Btw, just got confermation today, N.O.S. Energy drink will b there as well, n maybe putting in on some raffle prizes a well....?? I'm stoked to c the turnout!!! I'm familiar with Eddie's REX, loud ass car. What vehicle/set up do you have?
Brandonrcm Posted September 10, 2011 Report Posted September 10, 2011 Whats the exact location? I'm about an hour away thinking about going
r1wheel68 Posted September 10, 2011 Author Report Posted September 10, 2011 Btw, just got confermation today, N.O.S. Energy drink will b there as well, n maybe putting in on some raffle prizes a well....?? I'm stoked to c the turnout!!! I'm familiar with Eddie's REX, loud ass car. What vehicle/set up do you have? I got an 03 Gator with 2 18's....
r1wheel68 Posted September 10, 2011 Author Report Posted September 10, 2011 Whats the exact location? I'm about an hour away thinking about going Address is.... 576 S. Randall RD. South Elgin, IL
mlstrass Posted September 11, 2011 Report Posted September 11, 2011 Whats the exact location? I'm about an hour away thinking about going Make the trip out, one of the last shows of the year...
Brandonrcm Posted September 11, 2011 Report Posted September 11, 2011 Whats the exact location? I'm about an hour away thinking about going Make the trip out, one of the last shows of the year... 90% chance I will be there tomorrow, I blew off Jalopy fest in Morris today that my brother and dad went to.
mlstrass Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 No love for Barney today, 2 times people threatened to call the cops Guess they didn't like my choice of music...
n8ball2013 Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 No love for Barney today, 2 times people threatened to call the cops Guess they didn't like my choice of music... tell em when you get louder than barney you can drown me out. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Brandonrcm Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 Didn't manage to make it out there today, sister broke her leg this morning and sprained her other ankle, was at the hospital with her today
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.