Jump to content

Platinum Car Show South Elgin,IL


r1wheel68

Recommended Posts

Posted

No love for Barney today, 2 times people threatened to call the cops :shok: Guess they didn't like my choice of music...

Could have played "You lost that loving feeling" when they bitched :)

Posted

No love for Barney today, 2 times people threatened to call the cops :shok: Guess they didn't like my choice of music...

LOL that van is insane!!!! Glad u made it out tho, sorry we had the bi---s but it seemed they were attracted to ya brother!?? I didn't catch ya b4 u wre in the wind, so u deff owe me an in car demo.... But all in all it was decent turn out, I however, need a rebuild... Again!! I was told by Jeremy, the box did get down to 38 hz!!??

For all of ya that dont kno, my box is well.... How u say, not perfect portage for wats I gots.. But I will deff come wit dem lowwwz next time round!!!

Posted

No love for Barney today, 2 times people threatened to call the cops :shok: Guess they didn't like my choice of music...

I now understand why when u show up somewhere, the outsiders don't exactly love it..... I would say, they are deff jealous that ur van sound better than ANY concert they have EVER attended in there life!!!! Once again homie, that sound hall on wheels in incredible!!! I will b booking u for daughters next bday!!!! LOL

I love it!!!

Posted

Show was a good time. Not a huge turnout, but some nice cars, bikes, and decent amount of sound competitors.

Team DOA got a few first place trophies :drink40:

Your box wasn't ideal for those subs, get a new one and see what they can really do...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9435 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...