My Btl Finally Has A Home! (new Videos On Page 5)!

That box appears to already almost fill that end of the trunk... how hard would it be to turn the box around and seal off the trunk? the way it looks right now, you are going to have a crap load of trunk rattle, and the sound won't get into the cabin as easily, especially with all that air moving. I vote seal off the trunk. :D

thats what i was gonna suggest. he really wouldnt even have to seal it off neither, but it would help a little bit :)
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

mine was louder with the woofer back instead of forward in the mustang.

but pass through in a trunk car imho is the most important thing.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

That box appears to already almost fill that end of the trunk... how hard would it be to turn the box around and seal off the trunk? the way it looks right now, you are going to have a crap load of trunk rattle, and the sound won't get into the cabin as easily, especially with all that air moving. I vote seal off the trunk. :D

well actually i already fixed alot of rattles kinda hooked it up to my friends hifonics amp and pushed like 900 watts to it and i filled every gap in with great stuff and honestly theres very very little rattle its suprising for a trunk! Oh and i cant turn it around because u cant see in the pic but that box has a step in it because my trunk gets smaller further back trust me i would love to have it firing the other way cuz i know how much better it would sound but theres just no way to do it!

any pics of the other side of the box? I'm sure you could get it firing the other way if you wanted to enough, you just might have to build another box.

Archived