pitbullninja Posted November 9, 2011 Report Posted November 9, 2011 What's up with this sub? Are they like really old school or something?
S15_Silvia Posted November 9, 2011 Author Report Posted November 9, 2011 Numbers are in. Bassraced 159.9 on the new SD 300W mini amp... But no, I haven't been home for 2.5 months...headed there on the 22nd though. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
armykyle1 Posted November 9, 2011 Report Posted November 9, 2011 I just read alll this and no videos, you sir owe me at least 15min of my time, prolly more cause jack daniels is knocking at the door.... I hope it makes you spontaneously combust (which as happened, and they proved in on myth busters...) TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.