S15_Silvia Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 As the title says. I HONESTLY just bought a 12" Funky Pup off eBay. Total impulse buy, but I've secretly wanted one for years. WILL post pics when it arrives. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
tonedeaf Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 $20 well spent. I really dislike threads like these.
hdorre Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 I really dislike threads like these. They get kinda old after a few hundred Then again, thats jmo.... On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
S15_Silvia Posted July 14, 2011 Author Report Posted July 14, 2011 It's cool with me. I mean, I actually own the thing...and wanted to share that with those who'd care lol. Notice how I made no mention of megawatts of power handling or anything nuts. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
BassJunkie Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 I usually dislike these threads too but...he bought one...and isn't just talking about one. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Ray Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 I have a memphis 4kw for sale if you need it. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
S15_Silvia Posted July 14, 2011 Author Report Posted July 14, 2011 Maybe... But my RF Power 1000 has done a nice job of kicking my eardrums a bit haha. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
TRTC360 Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 i'm new to this forum, can someone inform me why the funky pup is so recognized around here? was it a good sub back in it's day or something? '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
skittlesRgood Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 I really dislike threads like these. They get kinda old after a few hundred Then again, thats jmo.... there are hundreds of people on this forum buying funky pups? damn how did it miss that... there was one guy who got like 6 and said he was doing an spl setup with them but he just disappeared. probably blew them all up first test lol. it would be cool to have a couple funky pups for a home audio setup. even if they didnt have power to them lol. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.