This reminds me of the movie all about the benjamins lmfao! I seen it a couple days ago where mike epps said I'm gonna put a hit on you just wait till I get my welfare check next week

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

I'm all for helping someone down on there luck, shit happens. But working at a grocery store, I see the same people on stamps, month after month. I see those same people sitting on there porch, drinking every night on the drive home. If you can afford alcohol and tabbaco, and you have the time to partake in such a thing, you can afford to feed yourself, and have the time to get a job.

Another issue with it, to me atleast, is these people eat better than I do. We sell specialty meats at my store, and are known across several states in the south for our bread, boudin, and cracklins. I can tell when someone has stamps because they have baskets full of our best products...

And the motherfuckers who walk in the store and buy $60 worth of candy with stamps simply piss me off...

And my final comment, if you cannot afford to feed the kids you have now without welfare, STOP HAVING KIDS! Like I said before, I'm all for helping someone down on their luck, but the people who abuse it really grinds my gears.

This!

I work at the same store. Fucking bitch comes in every other day and buys 200$ worth of little Debbie cakes, candy, soda, and chips. She will Have a basket full of trash, no actual food. But I guess she can do that, since she gets $1600 in foodstamps every month. She is under 30, 6 kids, married, and both her and her husband are jobless. They don't even attempt to work. Their kids look unhealthy as all hell, and malnourished. Oh yeah, here is the kicker... She is pregnant again...

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

She is under 30, 6 kids, married, and both her and her husband are jobless. They don't even attempt to work. Their kids look unhealthy as all hell, and malnourished. Oh yeah, here is the kicker... She is pregnant again...

sad things is, the people at the welfare office actually tell these "women" that if they have more kids then they can get more benefits.

george carlin referred to this type of parenthood as "pumpin out a unit".

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived