First,

Let me start of by saying that any racist comments, threats or any other kind of post will get you the nuke dropped. This is ment for a friendly debate, and to see different views!

I for one am FOR welfare. Only because I knew there are folks out there who need it. ( True story) Such as the grandmother that is taking care of 2 kids ( who are unable to work both 8 and 11) that is 65 years old because the kids mother was murdered and father's not in the picture. I understand that there are going to be folks to take advantage of the system, that a given with ANY system, but I don't think that because you have some who are SERVERY taking care advantage of the system that ALL should be punished.

Should we ban guns because the gang bangers are able to get ahold of unlicensed weapons?

Drug test them, make them work ( if they are able to) but damn dont punish the ones that need it. It PISSES me off to no end the ones that sit up here and say that we shouldn't have a program to help others and they dont feel that they should have to use their money to help others or don't believe in government programs yet they take all tax cuts, breaks, and stimulus money that was and could be provided. I'm sure not a single one of them gave that check back and say they didn't want the money.

For the record I am NOT on foodstamps or any type of government program, I have a excellent job that pays well and other ninja information that I am not allowed to discuss.

so with that being said

Discuss :)

:popcorn:

:ninja:

*note please remember what I said about bashing and other comments that could get you a nice nuke*

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I gotta agree, the people that NEED help, should get it..

those dope boys/ ignorant women who have 10 kids just to get on it, and to do drugs all day long DO NOT NEED IT.. fuck them...

that is all :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

personally, i think welfare is good for the people who really need it. But then there are some that "slip through" and get welfare when they dont need it and just want the freebies. :shrug:

x2 on what derrick said.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I am totally for welfare as well. NOT in it's current form because it is so easy to take advantage of it.

I cannot for the life of me understand why as a nation (any nation, not just this one) you would not want to take care of your people. I get into this argument with my dad all the time. He blames the people ON welfare, and to a point he I agree with him. However my argument is, would HE stop taking money if someone just kept giving it to him? He says churches, local organizations and things of that nature should be the ones helping out the needy. I say, I AGREE SO WHY AREN'T THEY????

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

In a situation as you just described i can see long term welfare for the recipient but when it comes to people much younger i have a problem with those who use and abuse the system and expect us to pay for them being lazy. Welfare has it's place when used right and can help those that really need it most, but when you have nothing better to do with your life than pop babies out like a rabbit so you can keep getting assistance then i have a huge problem with it. They need to have set terms and time limits so you can get back up on your feet and support yourself like the rest of us.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

i guess it could be that there are so many applicants that they dont really check if so and so REALLY needs it.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

First,

Let me start of by saying that any racist comments, threats or any other kind of post will get you the nuke dropped. This is ment for a friendly debate, and to see different views!

I for one am FOR welfare. Only because I knew there are folks out there who need it. ( True story) Such as the grandmother that is taking care of 2 kids ( who are unable to work both 8 and 11) that is 65 years old because the kids mother was murdered and father's not in the picture. I understand that there are going to be folks to take advantage of the system, that a given with ANY system, but I don't think that because you have some who are SERVERY taking care advantage of the system that ALL should be punished.

Should we ban guns because the gang bangers are able to get ahold of unlicensed weapons?

Drug test them, make them work ( if they are able to) but damn dont punish the ones that need it. It PISSES me off to no end the ones that sit up here and say that we shouldn't have a program to help others and they dont feel that they should have to use their money to help others or don't believe in government programs yet they take all tax cuts, breaks, and stimulus money that was and could be provided. I'm sure not a single one of them gave that check back and say they didn't want the money.

For the record I am NOT on foodstamps or any type of government program, I have a excellent job that pays well and other ninja information that I am not allowed to discuss.

so with that being said

Discuss :)

:popcorn:

:ninja:

*note please remember what I said about bashing and other comments that could get you a nice nuke*

I agree 98% with what you're saying. This is actually something I discussed with my parents before. Yes, I do hold discussions with my parents. lol

I'm not even saying you have to actually hold a job to get welfare. Just show me some signs of TRYING to get one, and I'd be content.

I have an issue with the baby momma who has children just so she can collect a check and will sit home all day watching Maury Povich. I'm sorry, but there needs to be a line drawn somewhere.

The hard part is, how do you cut the parent off while still keeping the kid in a decent standard of living? You kill the shitty mom's welfare check, the kid is going to starve as well. Do we punish the kid because they happen to have a shit mom?

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

those dope boys/ ignorant women who have 10 kids just to get on it, and to do drugs all day long DO NOT NEED IT.. fuck them...

And those are the same bastards that when caught we should throw in a jail like over in Brazil and leave them in there to rot. I'm almost positive that if we had STRICTER rules that some of this shit would go away. I just seen a video where a guy got caught stealing a bag of potatoes in Africa ( I think, will check and get back) and the city ended up setting him on fire and burning him to death. Kinda harsh for a bag of potatoes but I bet that serves as a message to other to think before they start stealing?

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I'm for it, but they need to have more guidelines as to who gets it. It does piss me off when people come into my store (a "smoking accessories" store) and try to use their Vision card. Welfare is supposed to be there for you to eat, not buy a pipe. And yes, I actually refuse to run vision/unemployment cards.

And those are the same bastards that when caught we should throw in a jail like over in Brazil and leave them in there to rot. I'm almost positive that if we had STRICTER rules that some of this shit would go away. I just seen a video where a guy got caught stealing a bag of potatoes in Africa ( I think, will check and get back) and the city ended up setting him on fire and burning him to death. Kinda harsh for a bag of potatoes but I bet that serves as a message to other to think before they start stealing?

Sacrifice one for the good of the many? Sounds good to me. Is it harsh to burn a man alive for stealing? YUP. Is it worse than having a society that constantly steals? HMMMMM. (a bit of sarcasm here, I don't really think setting and extreme example like that is what we need)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived