armykyle1 Posted July 16, 2011 Report Posted July 16, 2011 Ah come on Kyle!! I was saving up for these!!! funk you, I saws em first! TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
knowledge Posted July 16, 2011 Report Posted July 16, 2011 LMOA^^^^^ REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
robert_wrath Posted July 20, 2011 Report Posted July 20, 2011 Looks like he REALLY wants to sell em off. Too bad they're not on Ebay. Love to ask questions pertaining to the sale.
Kevin M Posted August 17, 2011 Report Posted August 17, 2011 These are really old. I had a pair of these in my bonneville in 96' lol 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.