I like that look without the hood painted. But there is a white piece in between the spoiler and the roof that should be black as well.

BlueMugen5.jpg

Bingo. Do you have a picture of the rear that you could mess with?

BlueMugen7.jpg

BlueMugen6.jpg

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

Last picture looks best imo.

But why not follow your own opinion?

You are the one that has to look at it every day over and over again.

I usually will anyways, but I'm a little bit of an artist and love constructive criticism on my ideas. I also love to hear other people's opinions just in general

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

Build Log

I love that ass. haha. I don't know how you like it, but I like the design we set up. haha

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

I love that ass. haha. I don't know how you like it, but I like the design we set up. haha

I like it too lol that's why I ask people for their opinions, because you always end up with a better result in the end. The picture of the back end looks awesome. I didn't think I'd like the tail lights blacked out that much but I actually like it a LOT. The blue wheels will probably look way better than that in person and the best part is that, worst comes to worst, I can take both the carbon fiber vinyl and wheels off without much trouble and I'm back to what I started with

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

Build Log