TRIPPI's HUMMER IS DONE!!! (for now) New pix page 16

AMI... That's what Trippi asked for. Some knucklehead told him he needed 20+ runs. It's whatever. Lol. He sent the wire... I'll run it.

Someone also made the comment we only had one run of 1/0 in the metro and if we added two more runs our score would jump 1-2dB. They were wrong. Lol score didn't change one bit. Some people I guess just like to waste money but again it's whatever. Lol.

I have a few questions, what about servicing the engine? You must disconnect everything? And deal with all the + wires from the batts in the back, wont they still all be live wires to service anything/ plugs aircleaner etc

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

I like the holder but I dont like the color but thats the beauty of it..its not my truck :) good work as always...question though. On the first page that dual input piece, whats it called and where can I get some?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

AMI... That's what Trippi asked for. Some knucklehead told him he needed 20+ runs. It's whatever. Lol. He sent the wire... I'll run it.

Someone also made the comment we only had one run of 1/0 in the metro and if we added two more runs our score would jump 1-2dB. They were wrong. Lol score didn't change one bit. Some people I guess just like to waste money but again it's whatever. Lol.

So, instead of being the owner/installer that lets the customer know that its completely unnecessary, you let him waste his money and your time?

Interesting... I don't like the fuse holder under the hood either...

Sometimes Trippi won't listen to a word I say.

I have a few questions, what about servicing the engine? You must disconnect everything? And deal with all the + wires from the batts in the back, wont they still all be live wires to service anything/ plugs aircleaner etc

good point, which is why I chose to do them this way... yes you would have to move the fuseholder itself, but you can access everything else around it (trans, oil,etc) that is around it... It has to be there so that is why it was chosen to go there...less in the way

Archived