Jextel Posted August 6, 2011 Report Posted August 6, 2011 sept 1 huh..hmm i guess me and trip can roll up to NYC on the 3rd???? http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878TEAM DEADLY HERTZ "GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.
Trippi Posted August 6, 2011 Report Posted August 6, 2011 ps... I told Trippi I WILL have this thing done by Sept 1st. Thats my WORD and it may mean a few late nights which means that Katie will be here with me... AND SHE'S COOL ABOUT IT AND HELPING!!! I love her. lol remember... thats MY WORD. lol i still had fun helpin ric cant wait to hear the monster get unleashed Thanks man sept 1 huh..hmm i guess me and trip can roll up to NYC on the 3rd???? Yes sir..I'm tired of them teasing me. lol ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
Ric Thornton Posted August 8, 2011 Author Report Posted August 8, 2011 started mocking up the amp rack today... sneak peek...
ryderonthestorm Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 Sexy... 1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series DC Power 270 Amp Alt Big 3 Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire XS Power D6500 XS Power D3100 Pioneer Headunit JBL Mids and Highs Rockford Fosgate 400.4 3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms American Bass 150.1
ziggetyzag26 Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 damn ric u just sent me the pic and u posted it up here already man ur fast Lost prophets carclub DD for life Visit my youtube My link
dkahns51 Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 Wow.. lookin good.! **Clicky>>My 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Buildlog<<Clicky** I'm messing up 98% of the time
smokeumtires Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 I gotta say it.... So Ric, Whats gonna be new in the RE-BUILD after this one?
sayhuh? Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 I like! Not the old set-up, but I like this. Blown
Beanz Posted August 9, 2011 Report Posted August 9, 2011 AWWW SHIT Are you gonna do any lights back there? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.