LOL at people who think the moon landings were fake

I'm all for calling bs on stuff 'cept there's kinda irrefutable evidence from it's occurrence. It's kinda funny though that you can see the LEM base on the moon with a good telescope... in addition to the several retroreflectors left on the moon's surface :rofl:

Being raised around NASA pretty much my entire life.... that shit wasn't fake bro. 8)

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place

how exactly would Russia call Americas bluff? they couldn't exactly have broadcast on American TV.

I don't believe it happened in 1969, I love peoples argument though, "it must be real, I watched it on tv!"

i see no such theories or doubt that arised from them.

what seems so fake about it? every single conspiracy theory has an explanation.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

how exactly would Russia call Americas bluff? they couldn't exactly have broadcast on American TV.

I don't believe it happened in 1969, I love peoples argument though, "it must be real, I watched it on tv!"

i see no such theories or doubt that arised from them.

what seems so fake about it? every single conspiracy theory has an explanation.

almost none of the conspiracy theories have an explanation.

I think its also funny how all the conspiracy theories don't source from people who actually worked on the projects.... My dad actually met John Glenn, Neil Armstrong, Fred Haise among several people who worked on the project. Like the real Gene Kranz.

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place

I think its also funny how all the conspiracy theories don't source from people who actually worked on the projects.... My dad actually met John Glenn, Neil Armstrong, Fred Haise among several people who worked on the project. Like the real Gene Kranz.

of course not, that would be like asking a liar if they're telling the truth.

it doesn't work.

I'm all for calling bs on stuff 'cept there's kinda irrefutable evidence from it's occurrence. It's kinda funny though that you can see the LEM base on the moon with a good telescope... in addition to the several retroreflectors left on the moon's surface :rofl:

Being raised around NASA pretty much my entire life.... that shit wasn't fake bro. 8)

x2

I really can't comprehend that people actually believe that it wasn't real.

THey have left stuff on the moon, which you can see from earth.

And for every conspiracy theory i can give you the correct explanation. :peepwall:

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived