LOL at people who think the moon landings were fake

And to add to this... there is no way they could have faked the video footage because there is no way of accurately "faking" the low gravity on the moon... I mean really.... cranes and pulleys and slow mo can only do so much.....and back then.. well.. they didn't have the movie magic they do today... :shrug:

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place

And to add to this... there is no way they could have faked the video footage because there is no way of accurately "faking" the low gravity on the moon... I mean really.... cranes and pulleys and slow mo can only do so much.....and back then.. well.. they didn't have the movie magic they do today... :shrug:

if they didn't have the technology to fake it, then clearly they didn't have the technology to actually do it!

My question is if we landed on the moon in the late 60s why the hell havent we gone back? to at least explore or put a space station or something?

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

if they didn't have the technology to fake it, then clearly they didn't have the technology to actually do it!

This is where your argument is flawed. They didn't have the ability to edit videos the way we do today, but the aerospace industry was booming and spaceflight was possible. They used computers the size of a high school auditorium but they did indeed do it. My point is without the digital film medium which allows to easy photomanipulation, that faking it would be 10 times harder than actually doing it.

There is plenty of evidence debunking this conspiracy...and it has been disproven time after time after time after time again. I guess if you've never actually been around it all your life, in addition to having actual, real knowledge about the space program and military engineering that one wouldn't really get it or even be capable of understanding. :shrug: (and being afraid of it is ok too.)

I mean it's kinda hard to disprove something when you can go and talk to someone who actually took part in the programs from that era... as well as all the cool crap that is still around to this day. Like I've said... I've seen shit fly that you would look at and think I was crazy if I said it could fly. :shrug:

My question is if we landed on the moon in the late 60s why the hell havent we gone back? to at least explore or put a space station or something?

It just isn't feasible.. why go back? There's nothing on there.. there's really no reason to return. Woohoo.. we landed on the moon again... big whoop.. oh wait they had to have faked that too :shrug:

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

Why does it really matter? Ignorance is bliss. Are there really aliens at Area 51? Does it matter? Does it affect the daily life of a normal human being either way? NO...so why care? Just make sure you work, make your money, feed your family, and pump the bass.

This shit kinda hurt cause damn its true...

As for the moon landing, I dunno it was basically a race between Germany and Germany because NASA was built with war crime pardoned NAZI scientists, guess what so was the Russian space program. All the states did was steal the minds for it and supplied the materials. Germany was working with space rockets during WWII, before anybody else even thought of space travel. They were also working on a time machine too, but it supposedly disappeared from the face of the earth along with the head of NAZI scientific development, but how you gunna find a time machine that works (think about it and figure that out)? And how the race between the US and Russia was because both countries recovered space crafts, we had Roswell and Russia had two space craft recoveries in the soviet tundra. I could go on for days with space conspiracies and cover ups. There's all kinds of crazy shit that gets buried. It all fascinates me! Don't even get me started on extra terrestrials. Haha!

All I gotta say is, China still hasn't gotten to the moon yet but they've killed a lot of people trying. Search their disaster vids, they've got a few.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

And if anyone took offense to my post, I apologize. I didn't mean to come across as a dick or anything, I just tend to be really blunt. People tend to disbelieve things that they do not understand. And I don't mean this in a disrespectful way, but in a truthful way. Without the understanding there... no one is going to get how and why things happen...

I'm just fostering a discussion, I rather enjoy a well fueled debate. I don't mean to step on anyone's toes.

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

I was watching family guy and they said it was fake so it HAS to be true. Jk

they where also right about Bin Laden aswell

it a well know fact that when you leave the atmosphere it get darker and you would be able to see the stars a hell of a lot better then you could from down here and the pictures do not show any sign of them at all.

there are rumours that there are basic on the surface of the moon.

6F12AARZFX.jpg

Archived