Looking for some new mids and highs.

Leboy23

I was looking into the rockford fosgate t 2 components and the t1 speakers. Going to put a set of components in the front doors. Then maybe some 6 1/2's coaxils in the rear doors, and 6x9's in the rear deck. Open to any suggestions. Trying to replace my pioneer tsd series stuff. What do you guys think?

2012 Nissan Altima SL

DC M2 Lvl 3 12" with AR cone

DC 1.2K Amp

Kicker Sum8

Kicker 4 Gauge amp kit

XS Power D2700

1.5 Cubic ft net tuned to 38Hz

I can't say I've heard them, but I use the P1 line of components and I think they were worth the money. Let me know how those work out for you if you get them, I've often wondered if they're any good.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

I have the T1 6.5 coaxials and I can't be happier with them, they are loud, clean, and crisp at any volume level, i'm looking to put a T2 component set in the front to get a little more loudness and better speaker placement in the future. get the rockfords if you found a good price, they're worth the money either way imo.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered 5 sets of the t2's. I must say, i can tell the difference in them all around. Great speakers. Can't to get them all installed

2012 Nissan Altima SL

DC 1.2K Amp

Kicker Sum8

Kicker 4 Gauge amp kit

XS Power D2700

The midbass on the T1 6.5 coaxials I have is simply impressing, almost enough to not need a subwoofer for those people that want that little amount of bass. Idk how the T2 midbass will be since they have the alloy phase plug in the middle of the woofer but they should sound amazing.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

They sound awesome in the factory location right now. I will be fiberglassing enclosures for them though when I get time

2012 Nissan Altima SL

DC 1.2K Amp

Kicker Sum8

Kicker 4 Gauge amp kit

XS Power D2700

+1 RF. I use the T1 comps. Have them amped by a AQ4x90 and lovin them. Can easily hear them with my 2 18s in the back on full tilt.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

Archived