Sundown Audio

Need amp suggestions, can't find one.

Moofs

I'm looking to get a NEW amp. I havent decided on the sub yet but I'm considering either an IA 187 or SDC2.5

I'm looking to spend 200 MAX. I want something that is reliable, doesnt get hot makes clean power. Features I want would be a good subsonic filter.

I'm looking for something that makes 500-600rms at 2 ohms or 300 rms at 2 ohms.

Ideas?

so do you want 300 or 600 wrms?

I'm looking to get a NEW amp. I havent decided on the sub yet but I'm considering either an IA 187 or SDC2.5

I'm looking to spend 200 MAX. I want something that is reliable, doesnt get hot makes clean power. Features I want would be a good subsonic filter.

I'm looking for something that makes 500-600rms at 2 ohms or 300 rms at 2 ohms.

Ideas?

so do you want 300 or 600 wrms?

well one sub is 300rms and the other is 600rms but I'm mainly looking for one that makes 500-600rms, since I'm looking more towards the SDC.

Dude, with your budget, you can't really push aside all the budget brands. Go with hifonics or mb quart, or an audiopipe. Beggars can't be choosers, you get what you pay for in car audio.

Yeah, I know what u mean. I mean I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go with the MB quart. Unless I can find a reason not to.

Does anyone think its worth the extra $60 to get the AQ750 or the MRX-M50 over the MB Quart Onyx?

Edited by Moofs

rly? bc I've heard bad things about them.

I'm mainly between the mb quart onx1.1000D and the aq750.

there is a 60$ difference and idk if I should spend extra and pay for the reliablitie of the AQ since mb quart kinda makes me nervous in the reliability department after getting bought by maxxsonics.

I've heard good things about power acoustik. My friend uses one on a L7 12" making around 850 I'm guessing at 4ohm

Check out hifisoundconnection.com

NO...Just no...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.