93 honda dx hatch, daily driver.

not sure why the last few pics are upside down lol

more...

cut down the throttle cable holder down some and did some re shaping with it. much better.

S__7569.jpg

did all of the holders in a wrinkle black coating.

P__D17A.jpg

P__A45E.jpg

ran the injector wiring under the fuel rail, i think its cleaner and doesnt seem to be affecting anything.

P__881A.jpg

got rid of the washer fluid motor and container.

P__CA21.jpg

and blocked off the hole.

P__014E.jpg

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

darkened the turn and reverse portion of the tails.

P__B611-2.jpg

P__E764.jpg

and got rid of my rear wiper and motor.

P__D904-1.jpg

the car after a wash

mycar.jpg

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Paint steelies white, lower more, 5 speed swap, ????????????????, PROFIT!!!!!!!

Lookin good dude, keep up the good work.

thanks man its getting there. Im going to lower it a little more in the rear, Im about were the limit is before i need a camber kit. 5-speed swap is a must lol.

teamxa2-1.jpg

looking good, rear wiper delete FTW did u use the plug from off the firewall? i have a few of those, worked for my antenna delete and wiper

yea i think it looks much cleaner, i just used the little trim piece from under the wiper arm and caulked the hole shut for now lol. still looks good not ghetto. I had to make a bracket to hold my striker or whatever its called so the hatch glass would lock. came out pretty well. next on the list is to take the intake manifold and all of the water neck stuff off and give it a good cleaning/ painting.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Really awesome. :)

thanks its getting there. i cant wait to get the 5-speed in there.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Its looking really clean bro. Good little car to fix up.

thanks a lot. its nice to get a break from working on the truck and to clean this thing up lol. next is the 5-speed swap, a little more aggressive cam and intake manifold.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived