93 honda dx hatch, daily driver.

ok well got a lot of work done today. did some cleaning, and re-lashed the valves. went by a guide on D-series.org, but instead of .007 on intake and .009 on exhaust I did .006 on intake and .008 on exhaust. got it a little bit tighter, and It runs smoother now. also I did an oil change. 1 quart of Lucas oil stabilizer and 3 quarts of Valvoline 10w-30. So today I got rid of any little ticks or knocks and the car runs smoother than ever. Oh I also got my A/C cold as ice lol

car24.jpg

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Looking good man...I swear lucas is the best stuff ever!lol

thanks a lot bro. yea lucas products are the shit lol

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

ok going to get the new NGK plugs today so the car will be all ready to drive. I should have it registered by the end of the week :)

car25.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

ok got my NGK plugs, put them in and the car is all good to go. also I took my rear wiper off, I didnt like how it looked on. Ill see how it does in the rain without it.

plugs.jpg

nowiper.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

Hell ya man, check out my build!!! I got a 91' civic hatchback Dx too, red though and with no engine mods at all though.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

ok got my NGK plugs, put them in and the car is all good to go. also I took my rear wiper off, I didnt like how it looked on. Ill see how it does in the rain without it.

plugs.jpg

nowiper.jpg

Thank god you got them autolite plugs out of that honda and put the recommended ngk plugs in it.. cant believe it didnt have a significant miss with those plugs.. looks good man

pioneer avic-n3 w ipod adapter

clarion eq

infinity kappa perfect 6.1

infinity kappa perfect 5.25

infinity kappa 6x9's

2 boston spg555's

Boston acoustics gt-42

Boston acoustics gt-28

Boston acoustics gt-28

Big 3

Knu 0 gauge

Optima battery

Oh ya only buy ngk blue wires for that car when you buy them.. they are about $50.. i had a 94 dx w all motor b18c1 gsr engine.. 200whp which means it hauls ass when the come w 96hp to the wheels roughly in a stock dx.. i think i did 13.2 on street tires.. and feels even faster on the streets.. lmk if you need any help.. also look into an h2b motor swap in these.. its a h22 prelude motor w a b series transmission.. you get a special adapter plate for it to work.. all stock would put you at mid to low 13's in the quarter mile..

Also mostly everything from an intergra bolts right up on this.. all suspension parts.. rear disk brakes upgrade,lca's and sway bars,shocks springs,96 and up civic side skirts(gotta b off a hatch also), integra seats are a nice upgrade,strut bars ect.. good luck with your build

pioneer avic-n3 w ipod adapter

clarion eq

infinity kappa perfect 6.1

infinity kappa perfect 5.25

infinity kappa 6x9's

2 boston spg555's

Boston acoustics gt-42

Boston acoustics gt-28

Boston acoustics gt-28

Big 3

Knu 0 gauge

Optima battery