93 honda dx hatch, daily driver.

damn dude you sure have made that car clean up good, I love builds like this, keep up the good work!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

damn dude you sure have made that car clean up good, I love builds like this, keep up the good work!

thanks im still working on it lol. I love my rides to be clean haha. and its a break from the truck. But ill be working on the truck this weekend hopefully getting some new numbers from it.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

ok so this weekend i went to daytona for biketoberfest, this was the furthest i have ever driven the car and it did perfect, took 95 like a boss lol. also i picked up an adjustable cam gear and put it on today. it was off by a little so I had to start from scratch. its all good now.

Photo_1DC23296-6492-FA6C-4C65-6C54CC9B6293.jpg

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

got some more work done to the car. I went to a junkyard this weekend and picked up a center console from a 98 civic. i just need to mold it into the stock part were the shifter is, and then paint it to match. also i took the rear seats out and cleaned out everything. also finally got rid of all the shitty old tint.

WP_000475.jpg

WP_000476.jpg

WP_000478.jpg

WP_000477.jpg

WP_000479.jpg

WP_000480.jpg

WP_000481.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

took a couple of short nigh time ripper vids lol

was going through some bends in this one, thats why i let off at the end and got back on it.

teamxa2-1.jpg

sick hatch man i looked forever but could never find a cheap one that wasnt f***ed an the good ones were way too high:( this one looks sick right now though

thanks man, i was in the same boat. i had been looking for 2 yrs and one day this on popped up and i jumped on it lol.

teamxa2-1.jpg

sick hatch man i looked forever but could never find a cheap one that wasnt f***ed an the good ones were way too high:( this one looks sick right now though

thanks man, i was in the same boat. i had been looking for 2 yrs and one day this on popped up and i jumped on it lol.

lucky bastard this looks real sick nice attention to detail especially with the screw heads and everything and the injector wires

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now

lucky bastard this looks real sick nice attention to detail especially with the screw heads and everything and the injector wires

lol thanks bro. i just need a weekend so i can pull the intake mani and all of the little water accessories and clean them up and paint them. still a lot more to do i just need the free time lol

teamxa2-1.jpg

did some painting today since i had the seats and everything out.

rustolium roll on paint

WP_000484.jpg

WP_000486.jpg

goin to the skatepark, i had to use my bike rack because the paint was still wet

WP_000487.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived