zaxfire69 Posted October 20, 2007 Report Posted October 20, 2007 I thought this would make an awesome background for my radio so I designed it and downloaded it to my radio. It is the FI logo for my background. I thought this was super pimp..Taken at night with car idling. It took me awhile to get it right but here is the finished product. ALso if you guys have a Kenwood deck where you can download images to your deck, I will send you this one...Let me know what you think...Piece
joey2714 Posted October 20, 2007 Report Posted October 20, 2007 thats badass dude play Moola.com its actually fun and free... click here to join Money games! its just games with free money!
Guest Nismofreak Posted October 20, 2007 Report Posted October 20, 2007 sweet. To bad I can't do it on my alpine. Alpine FTL!!!!
zaxfire69 Posted October 20, 2007 Author Report Posted October 20, 2007 I made some more. Will post pictures tonight..P.S. If you want me to make you one tell me what model you have and i can check to see if i can make them. American bass logo with FI logo
roscoe1129 Posted October 21, 2007 Report Posted October 21, 2007 you might want to tell Randy(Assman, duckmaster) cuzz hes working a couple excellon heads and might appreciate it! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
zaxfire69 Posted October 22, 2007 Author Report Posted October 22, 2007 You right, I could hook him up..!!
FieroGrande Posted October 22, 2007 Report Posted October 22, 2007 I think my alpine cda-9855 can accept such items...............Care to share
zaxfire69 Posted October 22, 2007 Author Report Posted October 22, 2007 I can only do Kenwood decks because of the program that it uses. Saves them as a special Kenwood Format. Find out what kind of format your uses and I wll make you one. Here is another I made from a banner i saw on another forum.
roscoe1129 Posted October 22, 2007 Report Posted October 22, 2007 Very nice indeed mr zaxxxxx looks real good! damn I miss my kenwood! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.