How About A Little Home Security

Wow good stuff,

Last summer someone stoled two decks out of our cars, I told my dad he should have been put an alarm on his car for a long as time but no one listens to me, smh.

Right now we got a SWANN color camera hooked up for the front... and a cheap $25 black and white camera with audio hooked up, we dont use this one we just use it for audio so if alarms go off a we hear....all set up to the VCR....all of this I set up by myself

We are moving soon so we are gonna need a new setup I'll make sure to get at you when we do, I dont know too much about this stuff. I looked for forums to get help but no luck on finding any sites.

Here is what someone did to our camera, I guess they got on the roof and cut the cord, its stopped working for 2days and I couldnt figure it out, so I hoped on the roof and checked things out and sure enough someone cut it.

They must have thought I was dumb cause I split the sleeves back re-wired it up wrapped it and threw that bitch back on the roof..

Picture032.jpg