How About A Little Home Security

I thought I would share a little bit of my Home security system. I won't go into full details but i"ll give ya some highlights of what I got.

063.jpg

So what your looking at is a Pelco 7116-480 DVR Thats a 16 Channel DVR with a 480 gig hard drive. On top of that is a 32 channel matrix with one of 2 joystick controllers.

The DVR gives me around 60 days of recording with remote access on the internet.

The Matrix gives me control of the 3 PTZ cameras. Plus other features that I'll leave out ;)

055.jpg

Heres a screen shot of 4 of the 7 cameras that I currently have.

061.jpg

Hers a wide shot of one of the PTZ cameras. Look closely at the 2 cars off in the distance ;)

057.jpg

Heres the camera at 16X of the 128X zoom

058.jpg

Here it is pushed in a little closer. The picture is blurry not the camera. I can get as close as to read the vin on the tags on the plate.

060.jpg

Here's the little white car from the pic.

All the PTZ cameras are Low light .01lux Hi-Res Color Cameras. All the fixed cameras are Black & white. B&W cameras work better in low light applications and the PTZ cameras will show the place as if it was daylight outside.

It's a little pricey to build up a system like this however having a clear clean picture is a must.

Anyone thinking about putting something together let me know, I'll Help ya out where I can. I went to a ton of schooling for this so I guess I should put some of what I learned to good use.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i need a new setup bro........hit me up.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i need a new setup bro........hit me up.

Anytime man. You know I got ya ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

king..what do you do that lets you get this stuff?

I am pretty good friends with alot of people at Arm Electronics and know some people at Northern Video that can get killer deals on security stuff

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

Seriously guys I need some kind of security on my house. Nothing fancy, maybe 3 camera's, color under the carport and 2 black and whites in front of house. Something that isn't going to set me back a freakin ton. I am on a tight budget.

king..what do you do that lets you get this stuff?

I am pretty good friends with alot of people at Arm Electronics and know some people at Northern Video that can get killer deals on security stuff

I either order direct for my clients or I will pick up used and repair where I can. It's a whole other beast then car audio so I don't recommend picking up used unless ya know what your getting into.

Arm and Northern are both good distributors. The company I worked for wanted me to train with all the government agencies so I got to learn all the really cool stuff.

Seriously guys I need some kind of security on my house. Nothing fancy, maybe 3 camera's, color under the carport and 2 black and whites in front of house. Something that isn't going to set me back a freakin ton. I am on a tight budget.

A tight budget is going to be tough bro. A good fixed camera with a vara-focal lens and an auto Iris can set you back a couple hundred bucks each. The most important part is the recording. Tape is cheaper then digital but digital will blow tape out of the water in quality.

Yeah I am poor!!!! I will keep looking for something simple.

The major issue with cheaper cameras is light. Without a low light sensitivity it becomes useless at night. Unless you can light up the area to look like daylight. $50-100 cameras just don't have what it takes to make them useful.