07 Accent [Builds Dead, Car Was Sold]

Nice build, I can't wait to see the rims lol. Keep it up! :D

If you want to go big, but keep it in the trunk, I think four high powered 10s, like some DC XL 10s or DD35/9510s on 6-8k would be killer lol...

Dang that actually does sound pretty good! How many batts and how big of a H/O alt you think i would need for about 8k. Cuz i think i can have at least 2 batts in the spare tire space... but other then that a lil innovation will need to come into play for anything more

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Hey I like what you have done to the car. I stay in the bay area if you every wanted to meet up and demo each other cars just let me know.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

If you want to go big, but keep it in the trunk, I think four high powered 10s, like some DC XL 10s or DD35/9510s on 6-8k would be killer lol...

Dang that actually does sound pretty good! How many batts and how big of a H/O alt you think i would need for about 8k. Cuz i think i can have at least 2 batts in the spare tire space... but other then that a lil innovation will need to come into play for anything more

The rule of thumb is generally 100AH per 1k of rms. so if your running 8k total power you would want to find some batts close to 100ah(like xs,stinger, etc) you would need 5-6 batteries(5 in rear and 1 up front) you want the same battery up front so you dont over stress your alt to charge the lower rated battery and it leaves the rear batterys fighting for power. I reckon an 80A alt is currently on your car?? try for something about 100-120A that will work for you. Do a "big 3" if you dont knwo what that is just ask.

Hey I like what you have done to the car. I stay in the bay area if you every wanted to meet up and demo each other cars just let me know.

Cool fasho fasho i'll hit you up when this rain stops! lol

The rule of thumb is generally 100AH per 1k of rms. so if your running 8k total power you would want to find some batts close to 100ah(like xs,stinger, etc) you would need 5-6 batteries(5 in rear and 1 up front) you want the same battery up front so you dont over stress your alt to charge the lower rated battery and it leaves the rear batterys fighting for power. I reckon an 80A alt is currently on your car?? try for something about 100-120A that will work for you. Do a "big 3" if you dont knwo what that is just ask.

Cool cool thanks a lot. Dang 5 batts in the rear... lol idl if i can fit that many! maybe i should tone it down a lil haha

You think 2 extra batts in the trunk would be good enough for about 4k? Now im thinking Lvl 4 instead of XL

Also idk if i'll be able to get my rims on today. UPS man hasnt delivered plus the balancing machine isnt working... not a good combo lol

Worse case scenario i get them on tomorrow morning

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Eagerly awaiting to see those rims put on your car man!

Haha you have no idea how mad i was when i heard they werent ready this morning like they said they would be. I really hope they are ready tonight tho!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

They are gonna look sick! 17x7 with 40 offset!!!!

Yuo thats it!

I just called back and it looks like i wont be able to get them today. They usually get their UPS shipment around 5ish but it can be delayed cuz of the :bull: Columbus holiday

So its looking like ill get them tomorrow!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Cool fasho fasho i'll hit you up when this rain stops! lol

Cool cool thanks a lot. Dang 5 batts in the rear... lol idl if i can fit that many! maybe i should tone it down a lil haha

You think 2 extra batts in the trunk would be good enough for about 4k? Now im thinking Lvl 4 instead of XL

Also idk if i'll be able to get my rims on today. UPS man hasnt delivered plus the balancing machine isnt working... not a good combo lol

Worse case scenario i get them on tomorrow morning

You can do the build you want but i would suggest that you atleast throw a couple of good batteries in there. so if you want 2 in back besure to get 3 so you have 1 up front and 2 in back of the same type and brand of batteries. you can always add batteries as fund are avaliable. I have 4 yellow top batteries in back and 1 up front. i think those bats are about 50-60ah per bat but they are deep cycle so they can take a beating more than a cheap acid battery. they are like the inbetween batteries.

You can do the build you want but i would suggest that you atleast throw a couple of good batteries in there. so if you want 2 in back besure to get 3 so you have 1 up front and 2 in back of the same type and brand of batteries. you can always add batteries as fund are avaliable. I have 4 yellow top batteries in back and 1 up front. i think those bats are about 50-60ah per bat but they are deep cycle so they can take a beating more than a cheap acid battery. they are like the inbetween batteries.

Yeah i was gonna go with some XS power for sure. But i think i can honestly only fit 2 extra batts cuz my trunk is hella small. So I dont wanna bite more than i can chew

Also finally got my rims!!!

d6f91f79.jpg

8f1a4d80.jpg

fbecb3e1.jpg

255779e7.jpg

2b6c6213.jpg

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Archived