Second Skin Audio

L7 Box

kwag415

To do A glass project you will need chop mat(fiberglass type), resin and hardener, paint brushes to apply the resin, acetone to get the resin from hardening on the brushes. If you buy cheap brushes in bulk, you can just toss them. You'll then need some type of body filler(i.e Bondo) and sanpaper. You can get 40 or 80 grit to cut the first layer of Bondo and the 120 and 220 grit to refine and take out sand scratches.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

So where can i find all this stuff? and what brands should i be looking for? i wanna get some good stuff

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

3M makes great sandpaper. A lot of guys on here use Bondo brand(also made by 3M) fiberglass mat and resin. I don't use their resin as I feel it's too thick and not as easily as workable as other products. Same thing goes for the body filler. A lot of guys use the Bondo brand. I like Rage extreme and rage gold. It is a superior product yo the 3M Bondo.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey thanks man^^ FINALLY THE VIDEOS!! :clapping: :clapping: :peepwall:

:santa::drinks:

Edit: in the last video i keep missing the visor flex lol

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

:yahoo:

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Bump for comments :drinks:

BC 264 stage 2 cams

People keep telling me to tun the box around and face it firing in to the cabin, so im going to do exactly that and post another vido with the results should be up later tonight! :drinks:

BC 264 stage 2 cams

looks badass im about to attempt to make a box for my l7 i hope it turns out as good as yours lol. its my first time making a box any tips? also kwag if you could post some pictures of the bracing you did and the specs of the box too that would be very helpful

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

I dont know the specs off the top of my head... bt im uiploading a new video!.. but its ddark soo ill do another one tomorrow.. any song recommendations?

BC 264 stage 2 cams

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Archived