(8-18-11) BCP Blazer (4) 12s NEW FLEX Video Pg 4!

Some of you may remember my another man's trash is anothers treasure build, well its time for it to be someone else's treasure lol. Plan is 4 12" Infinity 1230w subs (bought from HHREd) and a Power Acoustik "4000watt" amp. I know its an over rated brand but the fusing in it could allow up to 1728 watts (i looked at the pics at the fuses) and i only need 1200 so it is fine. It is going to be a c pillar wall as i need my backseats for now lol. On to the pics

First one here is the new shop at the farm i get to work in :) its awesome.

100_2061.jpg

Next is all the wood cut up (did at lowes much much easier)

100_2062.jpg

Now we have my 8yr old bro burrying some screws into it lol.

100_2063.jpg

Then we have a screw up on my part marking the wood at lowes.

100_2064.jpg

But i fixed it...kinda

100_2067.jpg

Where it is going

100_2066.jpg

Random pic

100_2065.jpg

Four side and the bottom together

100_2068.jpg

The port coming together

100_2069.jpg

Screwed up when i was designing the port and cutting lol. so i extened it in one direction

100_2070.jpg

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

and this kids, is why cut-sheets and planning are key haha. good save tho on the brace

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

Port will be red and have leds in the box to let it glow

100_2071.jpg

Top painted on the inside but it was time to pack up so it got set like that

100_2072.jpg

As it sits while i wait on gear and time to work

100_2073.jpg

What i detailed today, and i mean today as it took 8 continuous hours. And for anyone who wants to know its a John Deere 9770 STS Combine

IMG00159.jpg

And last but not least a random pic of the 130 ft grain leg at the farm.

IMG00160.jpg

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

and this kids, is why cut-sheets and planning are key haha. good save tho on the brace

Ya lol both mess ups ended up ok as braces lol when i planned the port i went off of the width instead of depth for some reason lol. and the other was just a mis-measure at lowes...measure twice cut twice and fix one more time lol.

damn thats a sick ass shop thats not even considered a shop anymore, i hate you!

well looks like your brother has gotten the audio bug as well

i hate when i measure wrong, in for more updates!

What´s the box specs? gotta love blazers, they get LOUD as hell, tuned in for this buildlog hommie :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

damn thats a sick ass shop thats not even considered a shop anymore, i hate you!

well looks like your brother has gotten the audio bug as well

i hate when i measure wrong, in for more updates!

Ya it cost 250,000 as a low estimate lol, it has office, kitchen, bathroom with shower and washer and dryer, full length pit, hard plumbed air lines, soft water to wash with :), it has hot water ran through the floor to heat it and it has a/c. 20 ft ceilings and including the pit you can fit 5 semis wide with room to work.

What´s the box specs? gotta love blazers, they get LOUD as hell, tuned in for this buildlog hommie :)

8 cubes 17 sq in per cube, 32 hz, gonna be flush mounted because of the beaty panel that will seal it off and when im not using the seats they WILL be folded down. btw the rear opening is smaller than the internal area in a blazer lol, so the box will be loaded upright through the front passenger door with the seat removed lol.

BTW SUBS AND AMP WILL BE HERE TOMORROW!! I'M SO STOKED!

To do still:

Send pos h/u into boss for warranty lol

Take profile of interior for beauty/seal-it-off panel

Cut holes in baffle and add my 1.5" dowel bracing

a c-pillar wall?? very nice, i´ve seen a couple of guys getting loud with those, i thought about doing that in my explorer once, but since almost no one seats on the back seat, then i´ll do a b-pillar wall then lol

Ps: Post pics of the subs and amps tomorrow of course :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Ya i need the seat at least for a little while and its only four twelve's so why not just put it at the c-pillar right? Oh ya and little bro is 8 lol he has no idea about audio lol i had to watch him while my parents went and got a pig from the butcher, so i went and put his ass to work lol. and ya he's huge lol 4'10" and 140 at 8yrs old. And of course there will be pics tomorrow lol

Oh ya and the putty looking shit on the port is homemade putty made out of sawdust and wood glue. works the same and ya i sanded it when it dried.

Archived