(8-18-11) BCP Blazer (4) 12s NEW FLEX Video Pg 4!

I don´t know much about those subs, but if i wall my explorer at the C pillar with my 4 DD´s using those specs, it woud get so fucking nasty hehe, tuned in for more pics of the system and your "little" brother working on it also lol

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Ed used them for one competition but he had 6 idk lol. i think they should get kinda loud because it is damn near equivalent to 2 18's. but when i dont need them the seats will be down. oh and it will be black carpet exterior.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

No lol thats why i said SUBS and AMP get here TOMORROW lol. if i already had them i would have pics wouldnt i? jk its cool lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Well im home for lunch and nothing yet but i dont work tomorrow or friday :) and besides deliveries dont make it out here till like 4 in the afternoon usually

Lol well i have fedes bringing the subs from ed and ups binging the amp lol. Hopefully they get here at the same time lol that would be funny.

Some more pics of tractors and that combine and the shop to wow you city slickers lol.

IMG00161.jpg

IMG00162.jpg

IMG00165.jpg

IMG00166.jpg

IMG00167.jpg

But wait whats this?!?!?!?!?!?

IMG00168.jpg

IMG00169.jpg

IMG00170.jpg

IMG00171.jpg

IMG00172.jpg

IMG00173.jpg

IMG00174.jpg

Good ass packing from Ed, ill buy anytime from him.

IMG00175.jpg

It's twins!!! (Doctor looks back at mom, wait theres more!!)

IMG00176.jpg

Its quadruplets!!!

IMG00177.jpg

Archived