(8-18-11) BCP Blazer (4) 12s NEW FLEX Video Pg 4!

Lol ill get on it tomorrow i dont work and i have from the time i get up to like 230 to finish, and there isnt a ton left to do since wiring is al in place and i set my am settings already. Just take out pass seat and slide box in upright after i make the beauty/seal-it panel

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Btw the amp from my previous build is an RF Prime r250-1. I would like to trade it even up for a small 4ch amp so if anyone has something let me know. And if this post isn't cool with the mods/admins just let me know and ill take it down.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

dayum that shop is sick, i rather have something like that than a house :pardon:

nice got the stuff nothing like coming home to packages, time to build. im sure its been hot as fawk down there but u have that shop with AC.....enjoy

Ya lol i believe heat index was like 118 or something crazy lol, shop was like 80 you get my text there beatbox? Going to hopefully finish tomorrow since i dont have to "work", ill still be in the shop lol.

More pics!!!

Guts of the amp...not too bad for $150

IMG00178.jpg

Compass to draw sub holes

IMG00180.jpg

Holes cut and vacuuming out the shit

IMG00181.jpg

Touching up paint

IMG00182.jpg

IMG00183.jpg

Oh this box was pissing me off...

IMG00184.jpg

IMG00185.jpg

IMG00186.jpg

Ended up pulling out pass seat and center console and then various trim pieces to get it in -.- tore the shit out of my headliner down one side

But i got it in with a little room to spare, im eating lunch atm then putting in the subs and amp.

IMG00187.jpg

IMG00188.jpg

IMG00189.jpg

IMG00190.jpg

Btw im getting the carpet from my gma tonight so it will be carpeted and sealed off in the near future.

Everything is in and wired up, when to fire it up and nada. the damn fuse in the power wire is blown...so im going to get another in like an hour and ill post a vid when its playing.

Archived