(8-18-11) BCP Blazer (4) 12s NEW FLEX Video Pg 4!

That looks loud man, you are very good taking some measures lol, by the way, try bracing the port a little bit ;)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

would it not fit if u layed it down and the flipped it up?

man taking the seats out in the jimmy sucked i had to drill out two of the bolts

looks good so far!

Might want to brace that vent... I just had the same issue in my Jimmy it is identical to yours and was flexin like crazy. More pics of that shop! Lol

1999 GMC Jimmy

24" alloy tech rims

alpine iva-d310

8 dc audio lvl 2 12's

2 kicker 1500.1's soon to be DC : )

2 kicker 450.2's soon to be DC also!

4 optima yellow tops

1 DC power alt 270 amp

All stinger HPM wiring

Nice little budget build you got going there. In for the vid. :popcorn:

Can't wait to see her all touched up and triMmed out

That looks loud man, you are very good taking some measures lol, by the way, try bracing the port a little bit ;)

would it not fit if u layed it down and the flipped it up?

man taking the seats out in the jimmy sucked i had to drill out two of the bolts

looks good so far!

Might want to brace that vent... I just had the same issue in my Jimmy it is identical to yours and was flexin like crazy. More pics of that shop! Lol

Looks pretty sweet man keep that ish up.

Well guys no store in the nearest big town has any fuses i need...so im just going to order a breaker and it will be resumed in three days, also in my search for fuses i didnt have time to get to my gmas. But ill get it soon. And the vent is braced i just through it in without pics because i was trying to get it done. The box is braced too so its all good :). Taking out seats was easier than the console. seats was just four bolts, console was down inside and super tight. and ya it should be fucking loud especially in the back seat depending on rear passenger height your either ear into port or ear into sub lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Update for you guys just ordered a 140 amp breaker that should be here in a week. Does anyone see a problem in bypassing the blown fuse in the power wire long enough to take a vid or two, and then undoing it obiviously as i do not want to rick a fire lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

damn thats a long wait for a amp breaker

you should be fine, it would be the same as wiring an amp from a second battery with out a fuse...just longer. Just keep an eye on it, IMO should be safe for some sweet video

Alright guys i hooked it up for a little bit because i had to hear it and i couldnt wait anymore lol. and let's just say DAYUM!!!!! I had A Millie on and it made me lose my breathe it was fucking sweet. I also found out I need a SHIT load more bracing lol, and this is without caulking the box yet, so this morning i will caulk, brace and hopefully if all goes as planned i can get a vid up for you, but I need to add bracing and shit first before the box rips apart. O and my doors now do the wave and my back window has at least a 1/2" of flex. But ya by far the loudest in my county now and the loudest i have ever heard. Question though does anyone have the contact info for 2000lade? I believe he has an oscope and he lives like 45 from me, i know he is banned but i would really like to get ahold of him to set my gains.

O ya i like 100% need to trade my rf prime amp for a 4ch like yesterday because i really need to get more than h/u power to my speakers so i can hear it lol.

Archived