Sonic Electronix

I just make my tracks on audacity. its a totally free program and i never had issues with it.

Honestly, if it was my setup heres what i would do. Disconnect the wire that runs the remote knob when you are setting everything so that it isnt put in the mix of screwing things up. Then turn the punch eq all the way down and if you have a scope (which is really the only good way to set a gain unless you have meades dd-1 tool) then set the gains just right and adjust the punch eq after that a little bit. NEVER I REPEAT NEVER use the punch eq as a way to make the bass punchier sounding or louder as it is going to clip your shit and fry something. I would turn it up so far and then when its to a level you like, plug in the remote knob and call it a day.

For the crossover points, i think you have some confusion and maybe a misconfiguration on it. For lowpass, i like setting them to 80-90Hz TOPS, i usually stick with 80Hz for lowpass, and for highpass, you want it to be just above the tuning of your box. For example if your box was tuned to 30Hz like mine will be, then i will set the highpass to 30-31Hz. The reason for this is so that you dont feed a tone lower than what your box can reproduce and bottom out your subs and wreck them (and thats one thing i KNOW how to do from past experience, learn from my dumbass mistakes) So if you know your box tuning, set the highpass around that tuning and you will be satisfied with the results.

my amp can only be set as either highpass or lowpass ... so i have my lowpass set to 125 cuz the highpass/lowpass starts at 50hz once i rebuild my box i think i will tune it lower to 32 hz not 36hz but i will reset the gains and try not to mess with the bass knob and just use the radios subwoofer controll to make the bass quieter, i wanted to rebuild the box out of birch anyway.

Be very careful to not play a song that is lower than your box tuning though, if you do then you will kill that sub. I would set the lowpass to 80 as 100+ will not be any benefit to you through the subwoofer and like i said watch playing music with low notes that are lower than your tuning.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress