Mechman Alternators

The Mechman Rebate Offer!!!

Soon as I gather an additional 400.00 to have mine installed I'm on this.

$400 to install an alternator? Is it inside the damn motor under the heads behind the timing chain to the left of the valves?

That's like first degree murder

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

ill be calling friday, about how long till id get it do you think? its on the site i know that..

From the time I ordered til the day it was in my hands was 7 days total. Including the weekend so if Mechman is still sweet which im sure things haven't changed... shouldn't be long

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

The only way to get to the alt is to drain and remove the a/c compressor, then a couple of inches above that is the alt. Its a several hour Process, Ive been to 4 places getting quotes. First ford told me 150.00, I bought it in, 4 hours later they said we'll do it for 350. I told them no thanks, and took it to Joe schmoes, he told me 1500.00. I loled for a couple of days. I took it to another shop, they said 180.00, but I fear they don't know about the a/c thing, and lastly I took it to a different ford who told me 150.00 again, I asked to see the install manaul. We looked at it, spoke with the techs and then told me 400.00 again.

Edited by tdc3187

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

• 3 weeks later...

I have seen a couple pretty good videos for the rebate so far, keep them coming!

The best will be featured on our website and everyone around the world can see your install.