Mechman Alternators

The Mechman Rebate Offer!!!

The rebate offer has ended effective 9am 09/29/2011

The Mechman Rebate Offer!

With your qualifying Mechman Alternator purchase you are eligible to receive a $50 rebate.

A qualifying purchase is:

• A Mechman Alternator purchased on or after 07/01/2011 as dated on the invoice.

• A Mechman Alternator retail priced at $399 or greater.

• A Mechman Alternator purchased for full retail price with no other promotions or discounts.

• A Mechman Alternator purchased directly from Mechman.

How to get your rebate:

With your qualifying purchase (see above) you must create, post and tag a Youtube video meeting the following criteria:

• You must mention Mechman Alternators clearly in the video.

• You must show the alternator in comparison to the original unit.

• You must show the alternator properly installed and functioning in the vehicle.

• You must tag Mechman Alternators, www.mechman.com, www.mechmanhighoutputalternators.com, High Output Alternator.

• No profane language, nudity, drinking or otherwise offensive material will be accepted.

When the video is complete, tagged and posted:

• You must email the link to the video to [email protected] for review.

• You must include the Invoice Number of your original invoice in the email.

When the submission is received it will be reviewed to insure it fits our criteria. Upon approval you will receive a $50 refund to the credit card or Paypal account used for the original purchase. No other form of rebate will be offered or approved, only to the card number or Paypal account of the original purchase.

Mechman Alternators reserves the right to revise the rules of, or end, this rebate offer at any time. Approval of the rebate will be at the sole discretion of Mechman Alternators. By submitting this video as part of the rebate offer you agree to release all rights to the video, images and contents thereof to Mechman Alternators, Honest Solutions, LLC. One rebate per customer, per invoice.

Edited by MECHMAN

dang thats so tight that your doin this.. wish i was able to play along.. <_<

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Not this time, but there will be other offers. I haven't forgotten about our past customers!

Not this time, but there will be other offers. I haven't forgotten about our past customers!

Sweet, Ill be looking forward to that!

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

ill be calling friday, about how long till id get it do you think? its on the site i know that..

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

oh snap!!! i plan on installing mine tomorrow so looks like i'll be making a video!!

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD