Bibby's Other Honda Thread

So today i got up, and got the rest of the gunk off the car where the window visors were. I also cleaned the engine bay; ie: Pressure washed, then scrubbed with a brush. It looks like a completely different engine. I also detailed the shit out of the inside of the car. I am really pleased with the way it came out after these few things, it's really starting to shape up nicely. I ahve got to get some tint on that thing, or either not drive it, hehe. then a new steering wheel, and some new wheels. I am going to stay with 15's on this one, with a nnice 2" drop. It should look hot. This thread isnt going to go as quickly as my black honda's thread, but i will update it periodically as i do things, or jsut take more pics.

Before i show pics of the ext/int cleaned up, you guyts have to see this engine bay. I a sprayed degreaser on it, and let it sit, then pressure washed it with soap directly on top of the degreaser. Then I risned that off, and soaked it with degreaser again, and scrubbed it with a soapy brush. It is an incredible difference. There are still some spots i couldn't get to, but when i turbo it, i'll drop the motor, and clean it up real nice.

First, the before... (you can also see the old dingy headlights.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

OK, now the after shots!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alright, now for the rest of the pics...

Posted Image

God, I really hate those wheels. Design, and color. Black only belongs on black. See my other thread. B)

Posted Image

mmmmm

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

i agree with you on those rims you need some different ones. those motegi rims looks pretty good on those civics cept the fact that everyone has them.

Wheels i am either going to go with some Si wheels, or some gold with a polished lip. 15"

Si wheels

Posted Image

Or some gold with polished lip.

Posted Image

This is the car that got me thinking gold wheels. I really really like that look. Right now, i am prolly going to go with the gold, but if i dont go with gold, it will be si wheels.

Posted Image

dang bibby .... i've been following this thread here and there and you have two gas save savers. i want me a civic when i get back, but the hatchback though. looking good man.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived