all girls are the same

nothin your good old buddy jack daniels cant fix brotha. fuck bitches mang

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Since when did SMD become facebook?

Spilling your beans to a car audio forum about some high school drama?

:werd_msword: wasn't there a post made to prevent the overflow of threads like this one?

curious tho...if she ended it with her friend, doesn't that just give you the green light to swoop right back on in?

no because she blames me for breaking up their friendship and they were like joined at the hip friends.... soooo maybe once she calms down and realizes that life isnt fucking over we'll talk again. like christ i had a bro just stop talking to me for good one day... blaming me for shit i didnt do, and i got over it. with alot less dramatics.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

did you meen a fucking party like orgy, or a FUCKING PARTY YEAH :drink40: , l :lol: JK haha

I'm drunk and that shit didn't even make sense..

hahaha a fucking party, like a sex party. or...a fucking party, like a freaking party. or just a normal party.

Don't feel bad OP it could be a lot worse. I almost hooked up with this girl at a party but she got too drunk to walk so I had to pick her up out of the grass and lay her on the couch and cover her up. About two weeks later another girl I know asked me if I got with her and I told her what happened and her words were pretty much "oh thank god I just found out she has herpes"..... Dodged the bullet :dancing:

well youre a better man than i.. i woulda left that bitch eat grass, and go home for a good night sleep

raised in calgary alberta, redneck central of the west, girls can lick my butthole if they piss me off. haha girls have yet to earn courtesy from me

Archived