Sonic Electronix

You guys are a trip...What makes puitting ubwoofers in a rear trunk more sensible than a trunk in the front? And OP chill put with all these damn threads. I think with an upgraded battery you will be fine. Most cars have like 70 amp alts so it will be fine... Especially for "600" watts.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

if your dad wants subs then he should get them. dont really understand why someone would tell another man his setup is dumb

x2

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

if your dad wants subs then he should get them. dont really understand why someone would tell another man his setup is dumb

x2.

not everybody goes around speeding, just because they can. maybe his dad just likes to ride slow, show off the car, and listen to his tunes. Good luck with the build man :drink40:

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

You guys are a trip...What makes puitting ubwoofers in a rear trunk more sensible than a trunk in the front? And OP chill put with all these damn threads. I think with an upgraded battery you will be fine. Most cars have like 70 amp alts so it will be fine... Especially for "600" watts.

Who are you? The thread police? If he has question on this particular car he has every right to ask some basic questions on it.

There have been many a star that have had systems put into sports cars over the years so why is what he is doing that is so wrong?

I would get a couple of the small xs power batteries to help distribute the load over a wider area, what you'll want to do is get enough capacity in a battery bank as possible to help support the system till you can find or have an alt made to take over charging of the system.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Who are you? The thread police? If he has question on this particular car he has every right to ask some basic questions on it.

There have been many a star that have had systems put into sports cars over the years so why is what he is doing that is so wrong?

I would get a couple of the small xs power batteries to help distribute the load over a wider area, what you'll want to do is get enough capacity in a battery bank as possible to help support the system till you can find or have an alt made to take over charging of the system.

well ive posted like 4 threads in the last day sooo sue me... and this jagaloon commented on the one about me being a pouty bitch. all the other ones were car audio questions. im gathering info so i can start on his car. and with my dads beloved car im not just gonna go into it guns a blazin cuz if i fuck something up he'll fuck me up.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

well ive posted like 4 threads in the last day sooo sue me... and this jagaloon commented on the one about me being a pouty bitch. all the other ones were car audio questions. im gathering info so i can start on his car. and with my dads beloved car im not just gonna go into it guns a blazin cuz if i fuck something up he'll fuck me up.

Three things I like about this comment "jagaloon" "gunz a blazin" and "hell fuck me up" LOL. :orly3:

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

haha well its true , every time i get a tiny scratch on the paint i envision him taking a sledgehammer to my car as payback. i can only imagine if i cut a hole in his car and it wasnt right and had to fuck it up some more to get it right...hed probably just t-bone me in the middle of an intersection with his truck. and then make me pay for the damages

Edited by nickers

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go