Redbaron80 New Btl's (3 Vids)

Why was this thread made by someone other than RedBaron, or vids posted by him....ask that first

I gave him a demo and he brought the camera, simple really. I am impressed with that score, you gotta understand it is not typical for 4 10's to be that LOUD and kinda normal to be a little skeptical, but YEAH, that is bad ass bro. same as bill, much props. Welcome to the forums

Christian

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I gave him a demo and he brought the camera, simple really. I am impressed with that score, you gotta understand it is not typical for 4 10's to be that LOUD and kinda normal to be a little skeptical, but YEAH, that is bad ass bro. same as bill, much props. Welcome to the forums

Christian

Ohh yehh i understand but he asked why am i telling about someone else system, and i said this whole thread was made by not the owner.......good luck with urs

Question, How do you compare the MT to BTL on music?

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz

Question, How do you compare the MT to BTL on music?

First off, they are not TRUE BTL's, I had the MT's reconed to BTL's will all options except cooling ( not available for this recone )

The good news, they play much cleaner, much lower, and much louder and sounds so so good. I gained 2 db's from the recone but musically the MT's are great too. I'm glad I got the recone and they are definately a big improvement, much props to RE for the MT's too. You can't go wrong with either woofer, you CAN definately hear the difference though

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

First off, they are not TRUE BTL's, I had the MT's reconed to BTL's will all options except cooling ( not available for this recone )

The good news, they play much cleaner, much lower, and much louder and sounds so so good. I gained 2 db's from the recone but musically the MT's are great too. I'm glad I got the recone and they are definately a big improvement, much props to RE for the MT's too. You can't go wrong with either woofer, you CAN definately hear the difference though

Good to hear....im looking to do a 18" BTL with full options, got a friend with a 12" btl that i need a recone for

And run that off a Sundown 1500...should be ok for daily for now

Wheres ur older vids?

The one im really looking for is when u played Thats How Ya Feel - #17 on Thug Motivation and it was outside shot of hatch?

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz

Christian

dude, it went down like this. redbaron80 says, i got my MT's reconed and added batts and more runs. do you wanna check it out? i said... no prob, ill bring the camera for vids for the forum. thats what we do around here. any other questions. :P

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Archived