Jump to content

DC Audio Blazer LVL5 18s. Door Panels Wrapped!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Those ones do look alot better haha, Those are the ones I was looking at but Tinted haha.

Or go to the parts store and buy some wet sand paper, VHT nightshades, Clear coat and some rubbing compound and tint the ones you have.

Blacked out or smoked, Your good to go.

Then save up them said wheels and a nice drop you been wanting = Dead sexy

Posted

Well the tail lights I have right now get water in them so Its time for some new ones anyways. And the rims will be coming in a couple months ;)

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

Well the tail lights I have right now get water in them so Its time for some new ones anyways. And the rims will be coming in a couple months ;)

Sexy!

Posted

More from door panel build??

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

More from door panel build??

There's some on page 2 those are all the ones I took when I built them, Then this is what the looked like when I sent them off to be wrapped.

2011-09-03_18-50-09_656.jpg

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

Great work so far, cant waint to see more progress.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 739 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...