Help Me Choose New Front Components (/w Good Sound Quality)

moh.vze.com

Guest MegaloManiac

Me personally I am running Morels for my mids and highs. the one set I have in sofar sound AWESOME! they almost keep up with my 4 18's and are not harsh in any way when I tone down the subs and just listen to music they perform wonderfully. They are warm and strong on vocals and midrange, bright but not harsh on the highs!

be careful you might blow them :rolleyes:

to the op, if you are looking at the Mille line, I dont know if you know but they are completely out of your budget by far.

I'm leaning towards these speakers now:

http://www.edesignaudio.com/edv2/product_i...products_id=521

They're $275.00 but I might get it off indoaudio on ebay for $200 shipped

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I got to this thread late, I read from first post, looked at the ed website, and said, "Well Damn, DLS has some really nice components, and they are in his price range" and sure enough, by the time I read all the way at the end, thats the ones your getting... good job man... I think only a few people here read about your budget. The DLS would have been the best bet from the beggining

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I got to this thread late, I read from first post, looked at the ed website, and said, "Well Damn, DLS has some really nice components, and they are in his price range" and sure enough, by the time I read all the way at the end, thats the ones your getting... good job man... I think only a few people here read about your budget. The DLS would have been the best bet from the beggining

I haven't officially bought them yet. But I'm going to get them for $230.00 /w paypal from an official DLS dealer elsewhere :)

I'm going to make the purchase sometime next week unless someone changes my mind into different comps

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

• 3 weeks later...

www.woofersect.com has them for 200 something right now.

Thank god.

For a second there I thought you were saying the DLS MS6A's were 200$

I would have been pissed if that was true.

I see you are refering to the re xxx's comps

Archived