Electrical Requirements Help

so im getting a new car and the back seat is going to fold down and im gunna have 2 15's firing into the cabin. they are gunna be 2 15" Fi Q's on 2 fosgate t10001bd's. what type of electrical am i going to need? alternator, wiring, batts, etc....anyone that has done it lemme know.

thanks!

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

so im getting a new car and the back seat is going to fold down and im gunna have 2 15's firing into the cabin. they are gunna be 2 15" Fi Q's on 2 fosgate t10001bd's. what type of electrical am i going to need? alternator, wiring, batts, etc....anyone that has done it lemme know.

thanks!

2 runs of 0 gauge for sure. yellow top up front and 1 or 2 kinetik batts in the rear. the big 3 will help out alot too. these upgrades are needed to keep the voltage up. thats what its all about. ;)

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

you really don't need two runs of 1/0 ....... one run would be fine, two runs i'd only do if you planned on adding another 3000rms of power. as for battery with that amp, go onto www.kinetikaudio.com and see what they recommend. i'm not saying the guys have sterred you wrong but i don't know your pockets either so let's start from there bro and seeing you only meantioned one RF T10001bd then that one yellowtop underhood should do it.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

you really don't need two runs of 1/0 ....... one run would be fine, two runs i'd only do if you planned on adding another 3000rms of power. as for battery with that amp, go onto www.kinetikaudio.com and see what they recommend. i'm not saying the guys have sterred you wrong but i don't know your pockets either so let's start from there bro and seeing you only meantioned one RF T10001bd then that one yellowtop underhood should do it.

my bad if u thought only 1 t10001....im gunna be having 2 of them

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

my bad if u thought only 1 t10001....im gunna be having 2 of them

well two runs would be great then. as for the batteries, i'd do one underhood and one in the back and upgrade that alt ............ you should be good to go.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Let me put it this way...there is no such thing as overkill when it comes to your electrical system. Two runs of wire 1 kinetik up front, 1 in the rear and the biggest alt you can find/afford!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg