anyone ever use any brands or know which ones are the best and worth the money?

was thinking about doing my side mirrors or gas cap

what you guys think?

is it not possible to find these peices made it carbon fiber? what kind of car is it? you might even be able to get ahold of someone to make them for you for not too much, CF is no longer the luxury it once was so its not as high as it used to be.

anyone ever use any brands or know which ones are the best and worth the money?

was thinking about doing my side mirrors or gas cap

what you guys think?

Where do u get that cf is not expensive? Have u ever priced it before? Have u ever used it before?

is it not possible to find these peices made it carbon fiber? what kind of car is it? you might even be able to get ahold of someone to make them for you for not too much, CF is no longer the luxury it once was so its not as high as it used to be.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

well thats what i was curious of what kind of car it was...ive used a guy on ebay for a couple things and was pretty happy with what i got and the prices were fair...though i didnt have him do custom wraps as of yet but he made it sound like it wouldnt be to much more than the cost would be if it was a part he already made...only douwn side is you would have to send the part for him to make the molds ect...i drive and old supra and can find CF parts pretty easily so i figured they make alot of stuff for all kinds of cars....i was just saying that if the cost wasnt a whole lot different then you cant beat the look of real CF, nothing against the vinyl.

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth