Second Skin Audio

Box Building Help.

make the box about 8.95cubes internal, gross (which means without subtracting displacement for the sub or port). then do a square port that is 4" x 22" (which is 88sq" of port area), make it 24" long (might have to do an 'L' shaped port depending on where u port it at)...that will give u a tuning of about 33hz and ur box will be 6.9cubes after sub and port displacement. hope that helped some.

Edited by amatt85

i likes me some audio stuff...

shit I forgot all about this even after I got your p.m. bro...sorry, Yeah Matt's design seems pretty damn good IMO!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

shit I forgot all about this even after I got your p.m. bro...sorry, Yeah Matt's design seems pretty damn good IMO!

i do that ish all the time...post somewhere and then either forget or loose it among the other thousands of post...name's andy by the way roscoe...matt is part of the last name...

i likes me some audio stuff...

the only problem is i dont have a program that will let me have the box smaller height in the back and bigger in the front with a slopped baffle. the baffles gonna be about a 20-30 degree angle and then the top has to slope down from 19" in the front to 16" in the rear. so im not sure what to cut the peices to....im a lil confused. havent had to make a ob-long box b4. and i dont have a program that lets me know what size to cut the peices to...so im a little confused lol. sorry for being kinda noobish bout this but i havent had to make a box this big b4.