'69 Chevelle, DD + Sundown Box Design

Big thanks for Brandon Fortson from here for making me use my brain on this one. This will be housing a pair of Digital Designs 3512's and will be going in the back of a '69 Chevelle show car. The box is 5ft^3 tuned to 34hz via a 12"x6" port.

Edited by RAM_Designs

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

You dare to defile that sweet, poon magnet of a classic american muscle car with a sound system? Lol. The engines sexy rumble is music enough for me, lol. But it is dd, so it can be forgiven. What engine does it have? Man that's going to be a bad ass ride.

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

daily driver2 DD 9518i SC D.7

DD M4a 2 sets RF T165-2s (soon to be 3)

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400

https://www.youtube.com/user/OffensiveProduction1

You dare to defile that sweet, poon magnet of a classic american muscle car with a sound system? Lol. The engines sexy rumble is music enough for me, lol. But it is dd, so it can be forgiven. What engine does it have? Man that's going to be a bad ass ride.

yes, the engines rumble has its own sexy sound, but nothing feels quite like bass haha. thanks ryan for working with me on this one, i got all the cuts made today and hope to start assembly tomorrow

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

This is what people say bout my vette, but I love bass and I bought the car so oh well.

Nice box and VERY nice car.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock