anybody who drives like this on a bike or even a car is just plain stupid.. :shrug:

i would agree but if you know what you are doing in a car and your not gonna hit anyone why is it stupid

because as much as YOU know what your doing. that dumbass talking on the cell phone, or that lady putting on make up, doesnt know what YOUR doing, and sombody can pull out in front of you and BAAMMMMM. YOU kill somebody because YOU didnt care and was driving wrekless and at a high rate of speed.. guess whos going to jail???? YOU!!!

how would they pull out in front of me on the shoulder or the oncoming traffic???

if your in oncoming traffic, a car could turn left in front of you... or if your driving on the shoulder, somebody could turn right in front of you...

I am not questioning your driving skill. all i am saying is it is the other people you have to watch out for... nobody expects you to be going at a high rate of speed, and breaking numerous laws. but if you think driving fast, on the shoulder or oncoming traffic is safe, your a dumbass and im not gonna argue with you. it is just plain stupid.

idk where you live that ppl don't expect ppl to drive crazy in any sort of way but it happens all the time around here when i was in high school our chief of police would radar us in our cars when we passed him just to tell us how fast we were goin he was cool as hell

Oh my bad for the repost :lol:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

That guys crazy especially at them speeds, i used to do that on my dirt bike just in the back streets in and out of cars and that was enough of an adrenaline rush for me with barely any traffic, dunno whats going through his head lol.

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

I've done my fair share of stupid shit on a bike... but fuck that! I've lane split a few times, but honestly even at 70-80 mph I don't like trusting other people to stay in their lane, and not move over into me. He's relying too much on the assumption that everyone knows he's there for my likings.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(