dog24fret Posted July 23, 2011 Report Posted July 23, 2011 I was hoping someone could help me with these comp sets. Omega sp-6.5-2cp Cadence cs265k 6.5 Mb quart onx216 6.5 Fusion cp-cm60 Quantum Audio qb65c Rockford r1652-s Please help me with any of these comp sets.I know they ain't high end stuff.They are afordable for me right now.I would like the best performance out of these brands.Going In a 98 Volvo s70 t5 so any knowledge is needed for finale choice.Thank you Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
6berry Posted July 23, 2011 Report Posted July 23, 2011 i dont know much about the other brands but i would definitely say mark the quantums and fusions off your list. ive never heard anything good about them. also you can check out boston acoustics. i have bostons for my components and theyre pretty good and cheap too 1999 Audi A4 1.8T::: 4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually) MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs Boston S50 Components in Front Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear 40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier Build Thread UBL 1948 Plymouth
dog24fret Posted July 23, 2011 Author Report Posted July 23, 2011 Thanks I'll check more into Boston acustics.I haven't heard any of Bostons stuff in a few years(14-16yrs) so didn't know which way their stuff has gone. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.